Nanami Paper Seven Seas Review
- Flexible, semi-stiff layered material cover.
- Smythe-sewn (thread-bound), lay-flat binding
- White Tomoe River paper – whole lots and also lots of it
- No cover printing or branding besides the backside sheet
- Comes with a kraft slip instance
- The notebook will lay flatter if you bend it back on itself a little bit. Proceed and bend it backwards! It will not break.
- If you utilize a fine-to-medium ink pen, the ink will normally dry fast enough. If it doesn’t, shut guide on the included pink blotter sheet.
- If you utilize a pencil, softer leads such as 2B and 3B work well.
- Pencil marks erase very cleanly from this paper, as well as utilizing a premium quality eraser is pure enjoyment. Don’t be amazed if you find yourself making blunders on purpose.