Pelikan Souveran m800 Review
In the year 1929 Pelikan was the first company in the world to present the separated piston system. This technique creates the pin inside the fountain pen to transform quicker than completion item of the barrel, with the help of two various strings. To this date, this ink pen exists in various variations, the basic mechanism continues to be the very same.
- Size: Plume
- Point Type: Medium
- Retractable: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Warranty: 3
- Black acrylic resin finish barrel .
- Piston filler consisting of a 24 carat weight gold plating as well as an elaborately candy striped body constructed from celluloid acetate. The nib of the Souverän piston filler M800 is constructed from 18 carat/750 gold.
- Gold-plated Pelikan’s beak shaped clip.
- Big hand-crafted carefully inscribed 18 K gold nib available in extra great fine medium or wide nib sizes.
- Strong brass parts in the piston loading mechanism ensures a large ink ability with a noticeable indication of ink degree by means of the clear part of the barrel.
- Made in Germany.
- The ink pen are outfitted with a differential piston-filling device, of which is clarified with high-value brazen elements on the model M800.